The Senior Connections ministry exists to share God's love and care for those in the body of Christ in a meaningful way by matching interested individuals and families to seniors. This is accomplished through a flexible visitation ministry with the intention of creating connections beyond a senior's immediate family.
Serve with this ministry:
- Be equipped to serve through online or in-person training.
- Commit to a quarterly visitation schedule. Visit individuals in a variety of care settings or their home.
- Families and adults of all ages are welcome to participate.
- Provide feedback.
- Participate in celebration events.
- Interested in serving? Fill out this form.
Questions? Sarah Krantz, 815.985.2510